HOW I GOT MY CHINESE VISA IN MACAU – MULTIPLE ENTRY
GREAT WALL of CHINA
UPDATED: January 2020
This ancient and historical landmark is found in China and for us holding a Philippines Passport we need a visa to enter this country.
Luckily applying for a Chinese Visa here in Macau is easy as 123.
REMINDER: This may only applies for Filipinos Working or Living in Hongkong / Macau and strictly for TOURISM.
- One completely filled out application form in Chinese or English item by item faithfully without missing and falsification.Visa Application form is available at the Consular Office or you can download it online ( I got you covered ) Download form here:APPLICATION FORM
- One recently-taken passport photo. Please affix the photo to the application form.
- Valid passport with blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application and a photocopy of the passport details and visa (STAY PERMIT/WORK PERMIT).
- Non-resident Worker’s Permit (Blue Card) and a photocopy (Front and Back).
- Original Copy~Certificate of Employment from your current workplace.
Once you completed all the required documents then visit the Consular Office,
Submission of Visa application is Open from
MON-FRI 09:00 to 12:00 and 14:30 to 16:30
FRIDAY 14:30 to 16:30 is open only for Pick-up.
Office is closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays.
No. 992, Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues, Macao SAR, PRC LOCATION
Tel: (00853)87915106/87915126 Fax: (00853)87915102
Single Entry -320
Double Entry – 480 MOP
6 months Multiple Entry 640 MOP
The processing time for all types of visa is 4 working days. In case of urgency, consular office will charge extra MOP 190 for picking up on the 2nd or 3rd working day, or extra MOP 320 for picking up on the 1st working day.
Master Card, VISA Card and UnionPay Card are accepted for the payment of fees.
For those who want to pay in cash, Please pay fees through Bank of China Macao Branch with the pink Pickup Form. And present together both the bank receipt of payment and the pink Pick up Form when you return to pick up your passport.
Good Luck and Enjoy your visit to The Sleeping Giant.
Visit this link for more information: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/eng/lsyw/hz/
Hey there! Use the Booking.com app and get US$15 back with this coupon code: alexcf84 https://booking.com/s/39_0/alexcf84